- By car: postcode for Sat Nav: NN6 8NN
- Ample free parking is available on site.
- Nearest train stations: Northampton (West Coast Main line: London Euston, Milton Keynes, Coventry, Birmingham New Street).
- Taxis: Please call reception, who will be happy to arrange for a taxi to meet you at the station/airport and advise you of price.
- Check-in/check-out times: our bedrooms are ready for check-in from 1:30pm, and check-out time is 10am (10:30am at weekends). A later check-out may be arranged on-request, subject to availability.
- Facilities: all bedrooms have a bath, shower or both and feature toiletries from the Gilchrist and Soame's ‘BeeKind' toiletry range, free unlimited Wi-Fi, 19' plasma-screen television (with laptop connectivity), direct-dial telephone (charges detailed in your bedroom), iron with ironing board, hot-drink making facilities and bottled mineral water.
- Bedroom upgrades are available, please ask the sales team for details and prices.
- Most of the rooms have a bath and a shower, but a few have just one or the other. If you have a requirement/preference, please call reception before you arrive and we will do our best to help you.
- Accessibility: disabled facilities are available at Highgate House - please telephone reception before you arrive to ensure we allocate a suitable bedroom. If you are coming as part of a conference, please ensure your organiser is aware of your needs.
- There is a £25 fee per dog, per stay (£35 for two dogs). Maximum of 2 dogs per bedroom.
- You'll receive a Welcome Pack that includes a bowl, treats, dog towel and waste bags (bins can be found throughout the grounds)
While we’re very welcoming of canine guests at Highgate House, we do ask that dog owners adhere to some simple guidelines. Download our Dog Policy.
We have recommended some nearby walks in your welcome letter, please ask at reception for directions.
- Breakfast: full English and continental buffet breakfast is served from 7am - 9am (Monday to Friday) and 7.30am - 10am (Weekends) in the Terrace Restaurant. If you need to leave us especially early, please ask if you would like a continental breakfast tray prepared for you.
- Lunch: between 12:30pm - 2pm in the Terrace Restaurant, we serve an extensive hot and cold buffet selection, including homemade soup, salads, daily specials, healthy options and delicious desserts. Private dining can also be arranged.
- Dinner: available between 6:30 - 9.15pm. Our seasonal evening menu is available either in the Terrace Restaurant or, for a more relaxed dining experience, in the bar. Table booking is essential for the Terrace Restaurant.
At Highgate House we have an indoor swimming pool, a fully-equipped gym, sauna, all-weather tennis court and croquet lawn. You are advised to bring suitable clothing should you wish to use the leisure facilities. Tennis balls and racquets, mountain bikes and helmets as well as footballs for five-a-side, are available to borrow from reception, and towels are provided in the nearby changing rooms.
- Induction loops are availble on-site for the hard of hearing in our Coote and Floyd rooms
- Smoking: Our bedrooms are non-smoking, as is every public area inside the venue. There is a sheltered designated smoking area outside.
- First Aid: A qualified first-aider is always on-site.
Latest Sundial Group Offers
Cosy up in the Northamptonshire countryside with your own private hot tub garden bedroom.