Late Availability Wedding Dates at Woodside, WarwickshireNext Offer Previous Offer
Why wait to say ‘I do’? Book your wedding to take place in 2018 for 50 day guests and 80 evening guests, from £4,000.
Nestled in 32 acres of beautiful gardens and woodlands, Woodside promises a welcoming and charming atmosphere for an unforgettable wedding.
Our experienced wedding planner will be with you every step of the way to ensure your wedding planning is as easy and enjoyable as possible. We also have a variety of recommended suppliers who can bring your ideas to life.
Includes the following
- Room hire for your ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Drinks reception and a selection of 3 canapés
- Drinks package and three-course wedding breakfast
- Evening reception with buffet
- DJ & bar until midnight
- Bridal Suite on your wedding night
- Master of ceremonies
- Silver cake stand & cake knife
- Professional support and guidance from our wedding planner
- Three-course menu tasting with an opportunity to have an informal chat with your chef
- Use of leisure facilities for the three months prior to your wedding day
- ‘Guest For Life’ membership - offering 10% off future leisure breaks and dining
July & August 2018: £4,000
- July: Sunday 1st, Saturday 7th, Sunday 8th, Friday 20th, Saturday 21st
- August: Sunday 12th, Sunday 19th, Friday 24th, Friday 31st
September - November: £4,500
- September: Sunday 16th, Sunday 30th
- October: Saturday 6th, Sunday 7th, Saturday 13th, Sunday 21st
- November: Sunday 4th, Friday 9th, Sunday 11th, Saturday 24th
Terms and Conditions of offer
Subject to availability on selected dates in 2018. All rates are inclusive of VAT. Additional guests above the stated package numbers will be charged at £84.50pp and additional evening guests at £12pp. Wedding breakfast and drinks package is based on the Orchid menu. Evening buffet can be chosen from our "Alternative Evening Options". Only valid for new enquiries; cannot be applied retrospectively. Civil ceremony room hire excludes any registrar fees. All ceremony bookings must be made directly with our designated register office. Please mention the package on enquiring.