Intimate Weddings at Woodside from £4,000Next Offer Previous Offer
Nestled in 32 acres of beautiful gardens and woodlands, Woodside promises a welcoming and charming atmosphere for an unforgettable intimate wedding.
Our wedding planner will be with you every step of the way to ensure your wedding planning is as easy and enjoyable as possible. We also have a variety of recommended suppliers who can bring your ideas to life.
Book your wedding intimate with your close friends and family to take place in 2020 for 40 day guests and 80 evening guests, from £4,000.
Includes the following
- Room hire for your ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Drinks reception
- Three-course wedding breakfast with wine and toast drink
- Evening reception with bacon rolls and chunky chips
- DJ & bar until midnight
- Bridal Suite on your wedding night
- Master of ceremonies
- Silver cake stand & cake knife
- Professional support and guidance from our wedding planner
- Three-course menu tasting with an opportunity to have an informal chat with your chef
- Use of leisure facilities for the three months prior to your wedding day
- ‘Guest For Life’ membership - offering 10% off future leisure breaks and dining
Applicable on Fridays and Sundays in 2020 and 2021 and selected late availbility dates in 2020.
Late Availability Dates in 2020
Sunday 21st June
Sunday 28th June
Friday 10th July
Friday 17th July
Sunday 19th July
Sunday 2nd August
Friday 7th August
Friday 14th August
Sunday 23rd August.
Terms and Conditions
Subject to availability on selected dates in 2020/2021. All rates are inclusive of VAT. Additional guests above the stated package numbers will be charged at £84.50pp and additional evening guests at £18pp. Wedding breakfast and drinks based on Rose menu. Only valid for new enquiries; cannot be applied retrospectively. Civil ceremony room hire excludes any registrar fees. All ceremony bookings must be made directly with our designated register office. Please mention the package on enquiring. £250 Supplement applies to July & August 2020 and all of 2021.