All Inclusive Wedding at Woodside from £6,250Next Offer Previous Offer
Nestled in 32 acres of beautiful gardens and woodlands, Woodside promises a welcoming and charming atmosphere for an unforgettable wedding.
Our experienced wedding planner will be with you every step of the way to ensure your wedding planning is as easy and enjoyable as possible. We also have a variety of recommended suppliers who can bring your ideas to life.
Our all inclusive wedding is available for 50 day guests and 80 evening guests, for £6,250.
Includes the following
- Room hire for your ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Drinks reception and a selection of 3 canapés
- Drinks package and three-course wedding breakfast
- Evening reception with bacon rolls and chunky chips (vegetarian option available)
- DJ & bar until midnight
- Bridal Suite on your wedding night
- Master of ceremonies
- Tailor-made chair covers & your choice of coloured sash
- 5 silver candelabras for your table decorations, silver cake stand & cake knife
- Professional support and guidance from our wedding planner
- Three-course menu tasting with an opportunity to have an informal chat with your chef
- Use of leisure facilities for the three months prior to your wedding day
- ‘Guest For Life’ membership - offering 10% off future leisure breaks and dining
Terms and Conditions of offer
Subject to availability on selected dates in 2019, up to 10 months prior to wedding date. July & August weddings are subject to a £500 supplement (unless numbers increase to 60 day guests). All rates are inclusive of VAT. Additional guests above the stated package numbers will be charged at £86.50pp and additional evening guests at £16pp. Wedding breakfast and drinks package is based on the Orchid menu. Additional chair covers & sash can be booked at £4.50 each. Only valid for new enquiries; cannot be applied retrospectively. Civil ceremony room hire excludes any registrar fees. All ceremony bookings must be made directly with our designated register office. Please mention the package on enquiring.