Late Availability Wedding Dates at Highgate House, NorthamptonshireNext Offer Previous Offer
Highgate House, Northamptonshire
Why wait to say ‘I do’? Book your wedding on selected dates in 2019 for 40 day guests and 70 evening guests, for £4,500.
Highgate House is an elegant 17th century country house, full of English charm and character in rural Northamptonshire.
Includes the following:
- Room hire for your ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Bellini cocktail drinks reception and a selection of 3 canapés
- Drinks package and three-course wedding breakfast
- Evening reception with bacon rolls and chunky chips (vegetarian option available)
- DJ & bar until midnight
- Bridal Suite on your wedding night
- Master of ceremonies
- Silver cake stand and cake knife
- Professional support and guidance from our wedding planner
- Three-course menu tasting with an opportunity to have an informal chat with your chef
- ‘Guest For Life’ membership - offering 10% off future leisure breaks and dining
Our experienced wedding and event planners will be with you every step of the way to help make the planning of your day as fun and as easy as possible. We also have a variety of recommended suppliers who can bring your ideas to life.
- Saturday 23rd February
- Saturday 9th March
- Saturday 6th April
- Friday 19th April and Saturday 20th April (Bank holiday weekend)
- Friday 26th April
- Sunday 12th May
- Friday 24th May
- Sunday 2nd June
- Sunday 9th June
- Saturday 22nd June
- Saturday 29th June
- Sunday 30th June
Terms and Conditions
Subject to availability on selected dates in 2019. All rates are inclusive of VAT. Additional guests above the stated package numbers will be charged at £90pp and additional evening guests at £16pp. Wedding breakfast and drinks package is based on the Silver menu, evening finger buffet consists of 6 items. Upgrades to alternative menus can be taken at a supplement. Only valid for new enquiries; cannot be applied retrospectively. Civil ceremony room hire excludes any registrar fees. All ceremony bookings must be made directly with our designated register office. Please mention the package on enquiring.