Hen Party Package at Highgate HouseNext Offer Previous Offer
Highgate House, Northamptonshire
Hen Party Package at Highgate House, Northamptonshire
If you're looking for somewhere special to escape with your girlfriends for your hen party, Highgate House is the perfect place. Set in tranquil and beautiful Northamptonshire countryside, it offers a choice of leisure facilities, award-winning food and great service. It's the perfect retreat for a really memorable party.
Cost is £145 per person (single room) or £125 per person (twin room)
Our Hen Weekend Package Includes:
- Champagne afternoon tea inc. a selection of sandwiches, homemade cakes, and fresh scones with cream & jam
- A pre-dinner drink per person, choose from Kir, Pimm’s or Prosecco
- Your own private dining room with a three-course dinner
- Half a bottle of house wine per person
- Overnight accommodation
- Full buffet breakfast the next morning served in our restaurant
- Use of our pool, sauna and gym
Why not upgrade to include…
- Pre-dinner cocktails
- Cupcake decorating or cocktail making
- Treatments from our in-house beautician (Download brochure here)
- A bottle of Champagne and chocolates on arrival for your hen
- If you’re arranging your own activities, talk to us about hiring a private room
Talk to our team about the above upgrades.
To find out more about hen parties at Highgate House and for ideas about how we can make your party really special and unique, call us today on 01604 505505.
“Thank you so much for all the work you put in to organising my cousins hen party this weekend. Please give thanks to all the staff for their lovely service and the food was amazing. We had a wonderful weekend and will be recommending it to others.”
Terms and Conditions of Package
Costs are based on a minimum of 8 guests. Beauty treatments and other activities are not included in the price. Pre-dinner drinks include 1 drink per person. Full payment is required in advance: deposit of 1 place (£145/£125) required upon booking, with the remaining balance required 4 weeks prior to the event.