Learning & Development Conference 2019 a Huge Success
Highgate House, Northamptonshire, Woodside, Warwickshire
Sundial Group's 4th annual Learning & Development Thought Leaders’ Conference was a huge success, with 100% of attendees saying they would recommend the event to others.
Held at Highgate House in Northamptonshire, on Friday 14th June, the event brought together over 75 learning & development professionals from a wide range of businesses for an educational day of speaker sessions.
The topic for the day was 'You Be the Change' and a variety of speakers took to the stage to share their experiences and discuss topics around change management, mental health in the workplace and resilience.
The sessions were:
- 'The Hero’s Journey – A Blue Print for People Change' - Tim Grice, Purple Tiger UK
- ‘It’s not the cards you are dealt with in life, but the way that you play them’ - David Thomas, Finding the Difference
- 'Mental Health First Aid at Work' - Kathryn England and Jane Neil, White Cloud
- ‘Engaging People through Times of Challenge and Change’ - Kirsty Dean, Passion Inc
- 'Driving Succesful Change - a Case Study' - David Cooper, FFP Packaging
- 'The Dark Art of Resilience' - David Frost, The Imperfect Life Coach
- Will Woodward, Founder and Lead Facilitator, No More Rhubarb Master Of Ceremonies
Some of the comments about the day included:
"Excellent thought provoking and empowering conference!"
"It was absolutely brilliant, well organised, ample refreshments and great hospitality."
"Another excellent day. The speakers were really engaging and provided lots of relevant information which does get you thinking about how you can make improvements."
"A very interesting, thought provoking and insightful day."
Sundial Group’s Marketing Director, Jo Chudley, said:
"We're so glad that everyone enjoyed our 4th conference. Thanks to all of our fantastic speakers for making it our most successful event to date. We already have plans in the pipeline for next year's conference!"