Our mission is to proudly deliver the best facilities, service and meeting environments in the hospitality industry.
We’re fortunate to have venues in beautiful countryside locations and feel a strong responsibility to sustain these precious environments for future generations.
Concern for our surroundings, and wider carbon footprint, is an integral and fundamental part of our business and forms a key part of our annual business performance assessment.
A few initiatives we’re particularly proud of include:
- Extensive recycling facilities to help reduce our impact on landfill, as well as food composting, with the view to achieving 100% recycling and 0% landfill waste in the next 5 years
- On-site water purification systems which enable us to filter our own water and reduce plastic bottle usage
- Use of electricity generated from renewable sources and the installation of energy-saving lighting and voltage optimisation controls
- Our support of honey bees; we’re helping to reverse their declining population by homing over 500,000 of them in our grounds
- Food that is ethically sourced and, where possible, seasonal and locally produced
- Green meeting packages designed to offset the carbon emitted by events taking place at our venue as well as financial incentives for delegates using public transport or car shares.