Our mission is to proudly deliver the best facilities, service and meeting environments in the hospitality industry.
We’re fortunate to have venues in beautiful countryside locations and feel a strong responsibility to sustain these precious environments for future generations.
Concern for our surroundings, and wider carbon footprint, is an integral and fundamental part of our business and forms a key part of our annual business performance assessment.
A few initiatives we’re particularly proud of include:
- Extensive recycling facilities to help reduce our impact on landfill, as well as food composting, with the view to achieving 100% recycling and 0% landfill waste in the next 5 years
- On-site water purification systems which enable us to filter our own water and reduce plastic bottle usage
- Use of electricity generated from renewable sources and the installation of energy-saving lighting and voltage optimisation controls
- Our support of honey bees; we’re helping to reverse their declining population by homing over 500,000 of them in our grounds
- Food that is ethically sourced and, where possible, seasonal and locally produced
- Green meeting packages designed to offset the carbon emitted by events taking place at our venue as well as financial incentives for delegates using public transport or car shares.
Sundial Group commits to reducing single use plastic by a minimum of 20% per annum for the next 5 years by signing up to the Meetings Industry Association #20percentless pledge.