Full Time Wedding & Event Planner, WarwickshireNext Article Previous Article
Wedding & Event Planner
Venue: Woodside Hotel, Warwickshire
Supported By: Sales & Revenue Manager
Closing Date: 31st May 2018
Who We're Looking For
We are currently recruiting for an Wedding & Event Planner. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, well organised, an excellent communicator with a drive to increase sales and have the passion to go the extra mile for our customers. Professional telephone manner, time management and experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry is essential.
What We Can Offer You
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and an extra day to be used on or around your birthday
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B
- Quarterly bonus scheme
What You'll Be Doing
- Maximising the business opportunities in respect of weddings and social functions, ensuring the smooth running of each event in line with our business objectives and customer requirements
- Ensuring that all social functions are processed using agreed procedures between departments and to share best practice for handling weddings between all centres
- Helping to maximise the revenue of our weddings sector.
- Converting wedding enquiries from initial enquiry stages through to final details
- Liaise with the Sales & Revenue Manager on any new business opportunities for weddings or events
- Arrange and conduct show rounds for potential brides and grooms
- Propose full and accurate quotations, negotiating rates when required (in consultation with the Sales Manager or General Manager)
- Create contracts and deal with any amendments accordingly
- Ensure an accurate handover of information as necessary
- After-sales care including completion of event summary feedback
- Assist other members of the team as necessary
- Attend and organise wedding fairs and exhibitions
- Communicate and share knowledge within the department and across our venues
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Woodside Hotel in Kenilworth. Woodside specialises in all types of events including meetings, conferences, team building events and weddings.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms and Conditions
- Work 5 days out of 7
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays.
- Refer to Sundial Group Handbook for further terms and conditions.