Full Time Receptionist, WarwickshireNext Article Previous Article
Venue: Woodside Hotel, Warwickshire
Supported By: Reception Manager
Closing Date: Friday 29th June 2018
Who We’re Looking For
Are you ambitious and motivated by hospitality? We are currently recruiting for a full time Receptionist to join our team at Woodside Hotel in Warwickshire. Our ideal person will be well presented, polite, friendly and organised with the ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
Good computer knowledge is required, along with an excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills. You will be a positive and energetic person that enjoys working as part of a team and has the passion to go the extra mile.
What we can offer you
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B
- Quarterly bonus scheme
What You’ll Be Doing
As our receptionist, you will have the important task of welcoming, meeting and greeting guests to the hotel, operating the switchboard, processing payments and ensuring guest satisfaction for the duration of their stay.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service and communication throughout the Venue at all times
- Communicate and share knowledge within the department and across our Venues
- Operate the telephone / switchboard in a polite and friendly manner and direct all messages promptly and ensuring accuracy of information obtained
- Allocation of guest’s rooms and guiding them to their conference/bedrooms
- Process payments and accounts reconciliation on a daily basis and maximise upselling opportunities
- Security of lost property, keys and other items left at Reception
- Receiving and distributing incoming and out-going post and deliveries
- Handle email enquiries in a timely manner
- Ensure an accurate handover of information as necessary
- Assist other members of the team as necessary carrying out administration tasks and invoicing
- Health & Safety, hygiene regulations and risk assessments are achieved
- Promote and uphold the Sundial values.
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Woodside in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. Woodside specialises in all types of events including meetings, conferences, team building events and weddings.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms and Conditions
- Working hours: Any 5 days out of 7 working an early or a late shift to cover the Reception department between the hours of 7am and 10pm on a rota basis
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays.