Night Services Assistant, WarwickshireNext Article Previous Article
Night Services Assistant
Department: Conference & Night Services
Location: Woodside Hotel, Warwickshire
Supported By: Conference & Night Services Manager
Closing Date: Friday 31st May 2019
Who We’re Looking For
Are you ambitious and motivated by hospitality? We are currently recruiting for a Night Services Assistant to join our team at Woodside in Warwickshire. Our ideal person will have previous experience of night work within the hospitality business and enjoy working as part of a team.
Good computer knowledge is required, along with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills. You will be a positive and energetic person that has the passion to go the extra mile for our guests.
What we can offer you
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and an extra day to be used on or around your birthday
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B
- Quarterly bonus scheme
What You’ll Be Doing
As Night Services Assistant you will be responsible for the welfare and safety of all our guests, staff and building throughout the night.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Ensure conference rooms, Orchard Restaurant and all Public areas are set, clean and ready for the next day’s business
- Security of keys, cash and contents of the building
- Support Reception, Conference Services and Food & Beverage departments
- Carry out light maintenance duties as requested
- Assist as required in Bar services serving beverages and taking payments on the computerised bar till
- Ability to assist on Reception with Check in / out and processing payments when necessary
- Health & Safety, hygiene regulations and risk assessments are achieved.
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Woodside Hotel in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. Woodside specialises in all types of events including meetings, conferences, team building events and weddings.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms and Conditions
- Working hours: Any 4 days out of 7 (Example shift patterns are 9pm-7.30am or 7.30pm- 5am) on a rota basis according to the needs of the business
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays.
- No live-in accommodation available and own transport preferred