Part Time Housekeeping Assistant, WarwickshireNext Article Previous Article
Venue: Woodside Hotel, Warwickshire
Duration: Part-time/Casual (9am-1.30pm, any 5 days out of 7 to include weekends)
Supported By: Housekeeping Manager
Closing Date: Friday 29th June 2018
Who We’re Looking For
We are currently recruiting for a Housekeeping Assistant to join our team at Woodside Hotel in Warwickshire. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, enthusiastic, observant and have a superb attention to detail. Previous cleaning experience would be preferred and on the job training will be provided.
What we can offer you
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and an extra day to be used on or around your birthday
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B
- Quarterly bonus scheme
What You’ll Be Doing
As Housekeeping Assistant you will be responsible for delivering a high standard of service by preparing guest rooms for arrival and ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness at all times. The department is led by the Housekeeping Manager and Housekeeping Supervisor and our ideal candidate will enjoy working as part of a team in a busy environment to continuously ensure guest satisfaction and comfort for the duration of their stay.
- To achieve and exceed the standards of cleanliness, throughout the Venue including bedrooms, public areas and staff areas set out by the Sundial Group.
- Clean and service bedrooms and public areas daily to include the leisure facilities.
- Advise on any maintenance requirements and record.
- To have a good working relationship and communicate with the housekeeping staff and other departments
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Woodside Hotel in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. Woodside specialises in all types of events including meetings, conferences, team building events and weddings.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms and Conditions
- Hours of work are 9am-1.30pm, any 5 days out of 7 to include weekends on a rota basis according to the needs of the business
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays.
- No live-in accommodation available and own transport preferred