Food & Beverage Supervisor, WarwickshireNext Article Previous Article
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Department: Food and Beverage
Venue: Woodside, Warwickshire
Supported By: Food & Beverage Manager
Closing Date: Friday 20th April 2018
Who we're looking for
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Are you ambitious and motivated by sales and hospitality? We are currently recruiting for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join our team at Woodside in Kenilworth. Our ideal candidate will be able to responsibly follow instructions, have an enthusiastic nature, have fantastic customer service skills, superb attention to detail, have supervisory skills and have the passion to always go the extra mile for our customers.
What we can offer you
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B
- Quarterly bonus scheme
What you'll be doing
As Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will be providing a high standard of customer service, serving food and drinks in our Orchard Restaurant, Mulberry Brasserie and private dining rooms to all our guests whilst supervising and delegating duties to the Food & Beverage members of the team.
- Preparation of all dining areas including the laying of tables, menus, flower arrangements and ensuring crockery & cutlery is polished.
- Ensuring that the customer receives the agreed services standards through teamwork and effective delegation
- Providing a timely service in accordance with the guest’s requirements, with attention to detail and pre-empting guest’s needs
- Acting as Duty Manager
- Delivering a four star service of all food and beverages, including at banquets, events and weddings
- Ensuring the cleanliness of all F&B service areas by working to a cleaning schedule and monthly audits
- Creating a comfortable and welcoming environment for our guests
- Coaching and motivating the team, having discussed any relevant needs with the department manager including induction training of new team members
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Woodside Hotel in Kenilworth. Woodside specialises in all types of events including meetings, conferences, team building events and weddings.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms and Conditions
- Full-time, 5 days out of 7, including evenings and weekends on a rota basis
- No split shifts
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays.
- Please note there is no live in accomodation and own transport would be preferred