Food & Beverage Assistant, WarwickshireNext Article Previous Article
Food & Beverage Assistant
Venue: Woodside, Warwickshire
Supported By: Food & Beverage Manager & Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
Closing Date: 6th September 2019
We are currently recruiting for a Food & Beverage Assistant. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, and deliver a consistently high standard of customer service to every guest, making sure their individual needs and requirements are met professionally.
- Deliver an excellent and consistent standard of service in line with Sundial standards taking every opportunity to upsell in all areas of food and beverages, including banquets, events and weddings.
- Preparation of dining areas for the service of food and everage, including polishing cutlery, glasses and folding napkins.
- Taking orders for food and beverages and serving both at the tables timely and to customers' requirements.
- Assist with the day to day operation of the bar
- Create a comfortable and welcoming environment for our guests.
- Correct charging of purchases through computerised billing system.
Terms and Conditions
- Worked to be offered on a casual basis according to the needs of the business, with no split shifts.
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays.
- Please note no live in accommodation is available.
- Refer to Sundial Handbook for further terms and conditions.