Commis Chef, WarwickshireNext Article Previous Article
Venue: Woodside Hotel, Warwickshire
Hours: Full-time - any 5 days out 7, straight shifts
Supported By: Head Chef
Closing Date: Friday 20th July 2018
Who We're Looking For
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Commis Chef to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure in a professional manner in a quality driven environment and posses a passion for cooking.
What We Can Offer You
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and an extra day to be used on or around your birthday
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B
- Quarterly bonus scheme
What You’ll Be Doing
As our Commis Chef you will require an enthusiasm to learn all aspects of working in a kitchen, developing your skills and learning new techniques alongside the supervision of Senior chefs. It is a responsible entry level job assisting the existing Kitchen brigade to produce high quality food using fresh produce and to achieve and exceed the standards, qualities, values and procedures set out by Sundial Group.
- Food preparation, production and providing timely service to satisfy all guest requirements.
- Daily assistance with kitchen administration and stock control
- Receive and check in deliveries to agreed specifications
- Effective teamwork and communication with the team and other departments
- To maintain and comply with all food hygiene and safety regulations
- Ensure Health & Safety, hygiene regulations and risk assessments are achieved
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Woodside in Kenilworth, Warwickshire. Woodside specialises in all types of events including meetings, conferences, team building events and weddings.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms and Conditions
- Working hours: any 5 days out of 7, straight shifts
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays
- No live-in accommodation available and own transport preferred