Full Time Commis Chef, WarwickshireNext Article Previous Article
Full Time Commis Chef
Venue: Woodside, Warwickshire
Supported By: Head Chef
Closing Date: 29th November 2019
What You'll Be Doing
To produce high quality food using fresh produce. Achieve and exceed the standards, qualities, values and procedures set out by Sundial Group.
- Effective and efficient customer care.
- Day to day cleaning of the kitchen.
- Effective teamwork and communication with the team and other departments.
- Food preparation, production and providing timely service to satisfy all guest requirements.
- Receive and check-in deliveries to agreed specifications
- Ensure Sundial standards are being achieved.
- Promoting and raising Sundial’s profile.
- Health & Safety, hygiene regulations and risk assessments are achieved.
- Practise and promote the Sundial’s core values and aims.
Terms and Conditions
- Work 5 days out of 7, in straight shifts that is in line with the needs of the business
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays.
- Refer to Sundial Handbook for further terms and conditions.