Learning and Event Coordinator, NorthamptonshireNext Article Previous Article
Learning and Event Coordinator
Department: Teamscapes Learning
Location: Creaton, Northamptonshire
Duration: Full time
Supported By: Learning & Development Director
Closing Date: Friday 26th April
Who We’re Looking For
Teamscapes Learning part of the award-winning Sundial Group, has an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Event Coordinator to join its team. Based at Highgate House in Northamptonshire, you will help with the effective planning and setting up of Teamscapes events.
A relevant qualification or experience of working within the field of event planning and or Learning and Development is essential. This role would be well suited for a graduate or someone who wants to grow and develop their expertise in the world of events and experiential learning.
This role is hands-on and often involves working outdoors in all weathers throughout the year. It will require you to be capable of setting up outdoor and indoor equipment.
What We Can Offer You
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a day off for your birthday
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B at Sundial Venues
- Quarterly bonus scheme
The ideal candidate needs to have:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent logistical and organisational skills
- Customer focussed with good attention to detail
- A positive, flexible attitude and calm disposition working with customers
- Excellent IT and admin skills
- A clean driving licence as travel throughout the UK will be required
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company, Teamscapes Learning and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Teamscapes Learning office within the grounds of Highgate House in Northamptonshire.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms and Conditions
- Working hours - Monday to Friday
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays