Night Manager, NorthamptonshireNext Article Previous Article
Department: Conference Services
Venue: Highgate House, Northamptonshire
Duration: Full Time
Supported By: Conference Services Manager
Closing Date: Friday 11th January 2019
Who We’re Looking For
Are you ambitious and motivated by hospitality? We are currently recruiting for a Night Manager to join our team at Highgate House in Northamptonshire. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, observant and have a superb attention to detail. You must also be able to provide a safe and secure environment for our guests with excellent standards of customer care.
What we can offer you
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a day off for your birthday
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B
- Quarterly bonus scheme
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Night Manager, you will have the important task of delivering our promise of ensuring customers receive the agreed facilities, equipment, staffing and standards in all conference, syndicate and meeting rooms and throughout the hotel.
- Ensure Venue safety & security at night
- Provide effective and efficient customer care combined with the welfare of guests and staff
- Ensure the customer receives the agreed facilities, equipment and service through teamwork and effective delegation
- Achieve departmental budgets and deal with financial information
- Deal with any emergencies which may arise, including guests under the influence of alcohol
- Meet and greet our guests, deal with their requests, communicating these across all departments effectively and efficiently
- Liaise and work with other departments at night to deliver an excellent service
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Highgate House in Creaton, just 7 miles from Northampton. Highgate House specialises in all types of events including meetings, conferences, team building events and weddings.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms and Conditions
- Work 4 days out of 7, approximately 38 hours per week (excluding meal breaks) in line with the needs of the business
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays.