Full time Kitchen Porter, NorthamptonshireNext Article Previous Article
Department: Kitchen Porter
Venue: Highgate House, Northamptonshire
Duration: Full time
Supported By: Food & Beverage Manager
Closing Date: 15th February 2019
Who We’re Looking For
Are you ambitious and motivated by hospitality? We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Porter to join our team at Highgate House in Northamptonshire. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, observant and have a superb attention to detail and cleanliness.
What we can offer you
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a day off for your birthday
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B
- Quarterly bonus scheme
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Kitchen Porter, you will have the important task of delivering our promise of exceptional cleanliness throughout the kitchen and wash up area.
- Ensure all cleaning is accurately recorded where appropriate
- Clean and service the kitchen as required
- Advise on any maintenance requirements and record
- Health & Safety, hygiene regulations and risk assessments are achieved
- Advise on any stock that may be required for the department
- Ensuring that all items requiring cleaning are washed up to the required standard.
- All washing up is completed in the time required.
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Highgate House in Creaton, just 7 miles from Northampton. Highgate House specialises in all types of events including meetings, conferences, team building events and weddings.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms & Conditions
- Work 5 days out of 7 including evenings and weekends on a rota basis (37.5 hours per week excluding meal breaks), in line with the needs of the business
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays.