Housekeeping Assistant, NorthamptonshireNext Article Previous Article
Venue: Highgate House, Northamptonshire
Duration: Full time
Supported By: Housekeeping Manager
Closing Date: 30th March 2018
Who We’re Looking For
We are currently recruiting for Housekeeping Assistant to join our team at Highgate House in Northamptonshire. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, enthusiastic, observant and have a superb attention to detail.
What We Can Offer You
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B
- Quarterly bonus scheme
What You’ll Be Doing
As a housekeeping assistant, you will have the important task of delivering our promise of exceptional cleanliness throughout the venues public areas, bedrooms and staff areas.
- Clean and service bedrooms and public areas daily
- Advise on any maintenance requirements and record
- Assist in laundry procedures
- Health & Safety, hygiene regulations and risk assessments are achieved
- Advise on any stock that may be required for the department.
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Highgate House in Creaton, just 7 miles from Northampton. Highgate House specialises in all types of events including meetings, conferences, team building events and weddings.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms & Conditions
- Work 5 days out of 7 (to include some weekends) 8am -2pm or 9am -2pm, in line with the needs of the business
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required.