Food & Beverage Assistant, NorthamptonshireNext Article Previous Article
Food & Beverage Assistant
Department: Food & Beverage
Venue: Highgate House, Northamptonshire
Duration: Full Time
Supported By: Food & Beverage Manager
Closing Date: 30th March 2018
Who We’re Looking For
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Are you ambitious and motivated by sales and hospitality? We are currently recruiting for a Food & Beverage Assistant to join our team at Highgate House in Northamptonshire. Our ideal candidate will be able to responsibly follow instructions, have an enthusiastic nature, have fantastic customer service skills, superb attention to detail and have the passion to always go the extra mile for our customers.
What we can offer you
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B
- Quarterly bonus scheme
What You’ll Be Doing
As Food & Beverage Team Assistant, you will be providing a high standard of customer service, serving food and drinks in the dining rooms and beverage areas, to all our guests.
- Deliver an excellent and consistent standard of service, taking every opportunity to upsell in all areas of food and beverages, including banquets, events and weddings
- Prepare dining areas for the service of food and beverage, including polishing cutlery, glasses and folding napkins
- Take orders for food and beverages and serve both at the tables timely and to customers' requirements
- Assist with the day to day operation of the bar
- Create a comfortable and welcoming environment for our guests
- Ensure the correct charging of purchases through computerised billing system
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Highgate House in Creaton, just 7 miles from Northampton. Highgate House specialises in all types of events including meetings, conferences, team building events and weddings.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms and Conditions
- Working hours: 5 days out of 7 and will include evenings and weekends on a rota basis
- No split shifts
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays