Chef de Partie, NorthamptonshireNext Article Previous Article
Chef de Partie
Venue: Highgate House, Northamptonshire
Duration: Full Time
Supported By: Head Chef / Sous Chef
Closing Date: 24th August 2018
Who We’re Looking For
Are you ambitious and motivated by hospitality? We are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join our team at Highgate House in Northamptonshire. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, observant and have a have a passion for producing high quality dishes.
What we can offer you
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a day off for your birthday
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts for dining and B&B
- Quarterly bonus scheme
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Chef de Partie, you will have the important task of producing high quality food using fresh produce.
- Food preparation, production and providing timely service to satisfy all guest requirements
- Effective teamwork and communication with the team
- Receive and check-in deliveries to agreed specifications
- Day to day cleaning of the kitchen
- Assist in stock control
- Assist in menu writing
- Deputise in the absence of the head chef, sous chefs including attending meetings
About Sundial Group
Sundial is an award-winning events group with a venue finding agency, a team building company and two of its own business hotels, Highgate House in Northamptonshire and Woodside in Warwickshire. This role is based at Highgate House in Creaton, just 7 miles from Northampton. Highgate House specialises in all types of events including meetings, conferences, team building events and weddings.
We’re proud to be one of the leading family run businesses in the events industry, dedicated to providing great services, facilities and environments for our customers. When you join us, you’ll automatically become part of our extended family. Regardless of where you work, you’re a vital part of our customers’ experience and influential in our success.
Terms and Conditions
- Work 5 days out of 7, approximately 37.5 hours per week (excluding meal breaks) in line with the needs of the business
- Visits to other Sundial Group venues, may be required including possible overnight stays.